Friday, September 21, 2007

The Good Times


The cemetary in my neighborhood seemed like an interesting place to do some long exposure photography. There's plenty of room for experimentation with long exposures and it makes consider the complexity of photography as time becomes a serious element in the equation. Now of course the length of the shutter speed is always important, but at night time what becomes even more apparent is movement and the source of your light. Check out these couple of photos from my cemetary adventure. Don't worry, I have more ideas and hopefully I'll try them soon.


The second photo is of David Lesh, my current house-mate. Tomorrow he will be resurrected on the big screen when Level One Productions premieres their ski movie Real Time in Boulder, Colorado. You can check out a preview of the movie on the Level One site featuring my man Thom Yorke's "And It Rained All Night" as the soundtrack.

Cherish the good times while they last.

No comments: